26135 1220111953184 1540481580 30468424 4924822 n Girls Night Out With Linda Lee! Sign Up Now! 25 Spaces!

It’s Girl’s Night Out! 99.5 WYCD’s Linda Lee is taking a bus with 25 listeners that want to go with her on a Thursday night to Greektown Casino!

The bus will be leaving the 99.5 WYCD Station at 7 p.m. and returning at 10 p.m.! Greektown is providing exclusively for us ladies, $5 dollar tables!

Send an email with your Name, Date of Birth, email address, and contact phone number to: girlsnightoutwithlinda@yahoo.com

You will be contacted if you are one of the first 25 to sign up!

Hurry! Only 25 spots available for Thursday, April 22nd! Join us! It’ll be a blast! (21 and over! You will need show ID and sign a waiver at the station!)

Click here for map and directions to 99.5 WYCD at 2201 Woodward Heights Blvd, in Ferndale!

Comments (7)
  1. Grunwald says:

Can I go?

2. Bernie Bowman&Debbie Lee says:

I would love to sign up for the girls night out. Have a friend going through some tought times & she needs a girls night out. Thank you & appreciate your consideration & hopefully there is room left for 2 more.

3. Nancy Richey says:

Would love to go with Linda. I have gone to Con-ed with her, why not the casino.

4. Cheril says:

This is why I love this radio station!!! where else can you go gamble, drink, and let loose with your favorite radio personality!!!

5. Marion says:

Can’t wait for tonight Linda – looking forward to it 🙂

6. Marion says:

Grunwald – for girls only – tsk tsk tsk – 😉

7. Tammy Williams says:

I hope that I get picked to go with Linda for a girls night out. It woulld be alot of fun.I go sometimes with my co-workers to the casino’s. If I get choosen then I will have my friends from work meet us up there, because they are all women. It will be a blast and they are alot of fun, Hope to join with you, Linda. 313-740-9694 cell phone.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.

Listen Live