brad paisley water Brad Paisley Plus WATER & WYCD= WIN BIG!

[lastfm]Brad Paisley[/lastfm]‘s H2O Tour hits DTE this Friday…and we wanna HOOK YOU UP with Pavilion tickets & Meet & Greet passes to MEET Brad! Read on for details!

We want you to get CREATIVE and combine WATER & WYCD into your clothes, tailgate. WHATEVER….we will have “WYCD Spotters” looking for the BEST combination and we will give YOU a pair of pavilion tickets PLUS backstage Meet & Greet passes to meet BRAD!  Good luck & Game ON!

[lastfm]Brad Paisley[/lastfm] with [lastfm]Darius Rucker[/lastfm], [lastfm]Justin Moore[/lastfm], [lastfm]Easton Corbin[/lastfm], [lastfm]Steel Magnolia[/lastfm] and [lastfm]Josh Thompson[/lastfm] at DTE Energy Music Theatre on Friday, June 11, 2010.  Get the complete details here.

Comments (10)
  1. Jackie says:

Will you guys be checking the people who are already in the pavilion seats?

2. Ashley says:

My mom and I will be in pavilion. I’d rather meet Justin Moore, no offense Brad. Love you too. lol

3. Nancy says:

this will be son’s first concert. He wants to be a singer & Brad has been his inspiration to write some songs since his grandfater passed away. Brad is his hero. It has taken all I have to get tickets. We are in pavilion. I hope this day is special for my son.

4. Ashley says:

That’s really sweet, Nancy. I’m sure it will be very special for your son. I don’t have children, but I remember taking my lil’ brother to his first concert, it was Kings Of Leon. I almost cried cos it’s a beautiful feeling. You know it’s something he will never forget.

1. Nancy says:

Thanks Ashley. I hope it is something he will remember. I wish I had eough money to get him to meet one of them, how well. At least we are going…right. Thanks.

5. Ashley says:

YAY!

Let’s get a lil’ mud on the tires!
    Haha that really sounds like a sexual innuendo….my mind stays in the gutter though.

Just my luck it will be 85 degrees. I hate the heat.

6. Dave D says:

Got some nose plugs?

1. Ashley says:

Moi? I sure don’t. lol I’ll just randomly start pouring ice cold water all over myself.

7. Ashley says:

What a spectacular show! I only made it in time for the main stage performances. Justin Moore was awesome, but I liked seeing him better at the Royal Oak Music Theatre since that was up close and personal. Darius Rucker put on a hell of a performance! I love that he played his country songs, plus some classic Hootie tunes and the cover of “Purple Rain” was excellent! Brad Paisley…Wow! I can’t say enough great things about that man. He put on the best show ever! I was in the left section of the pavilion so he ran past me a couple of times. hahah I wasn’t trying to reach out to him though. I’m a wuss like that. He worked the crowd really well. The crowd was the best. I had so much fun singing and dancing and screaming. I was surrounded by some cool girls who were major fans of Brad. It was fun to watch them so excited. I was in a green floral print shirt and jeans. My mom enjoyed the show too. I’m tired, yet wide awake. I really wish I had a cowboy to finish the night out with…TMI. lol

8. carter wilson says:

i would love to meet darius rucker darius please grant my wish hi darius my name is carter and my mom is melissa anne proffitt she went to south carolina go gamecocks and darius we would appreciate it if you could get us 4 backstage passes to meet you in feb 18 2011 in roanoke va at the roanoke civic center