danny gokey 385 Danny Gokey: I Will Not Say Goodbye

This brand new music video from [lastfm]Danny Gokey[/lastfm], needs no words. . . all we can say is WOW! See for yourself and leave your comments. Watch “I Will Not Say Goodbye!”

[photogallerylink id=888 align=left] Check out the photos of [lastfm]Danny Gokey[/lastfm]’s last visit to the Motor City! More Danny Gokey at WYCD.COM here!

Comments (18)
  1. cherri says:

I know he is sad the words say it all,i hope he can get though this.I wish him well

2. bobbi-jo says:

OMG…. the tears are still flowing… I knew there was a reason I loved Danny Gokey he has such a passion in his heart and this just describes my feelings for all those I have lost in recent years. God Bless You Danny I know your love runs deep for your wife. Thanks for sharing… gotta go buy this

3. asics717 says:

You are right…there are no words to adequately describe just how powerful and emotionally riveting this song and video are! Danny Gokey is able to tap into every emotion that one feels when grieving the loss of a loved one with this heart wrenching performance. The anguish in his body language and the pain in his voice are so genuine it leaves you drained, but also gives you permission to grieve your loss openly which helps you heal. Thank you to Danny for this…

4. Renee says:

So beautifully done. Great job, Danny!

5. Sparkle says:

Beautiful….

6. Sherry says:

I agree, WOW to this heart wrenching, beautiful video. Danny Gokey bears his heart and soul in this video and his singing is superb. I hope all the radio stations will play this song, it is fantastic.

7. Liz says:

What a powerful video, both emotionally and vocally. I love it!! The stories in the video are especially touching as is Danny’s own story.

8. Blue Coyote Band says:

WOW!!!!!!!!

9. marilyn says:

WONDERFUL!!!!

10. jan says:

This video will showcases Danny Gokey’s incredible vocals and the emotional level in which he can connect with a song. Wow! Is one way to describe it, beautiful and compelling are two more ways. Love it! I hope this is a huge hit for Danny!

11. Carol says:

So powerful! I cry every time I watch this video. Danny’s voice is amazing by the way!

12. Erika says:

Stunning!

13. Cheryl says:

This song is beautiful. Danny Gokey’s voice is so powerful and the video is moving. I cried most of the way thru it!

14. nina says:

The song in itself is already powerful. With the music video, it is even more powerful, compelling and very inspirational. I don’t usually cry when I watch MV but the message of this one went straight to my heart. Danny was able to convey his feelings through this video with his eyes. The look in his eyes says it all: grief, anguish and passion. Good job, Danny.

15. Lori says:

First time I heard this song on the radio I Loved it!! Danny Gokey is one of the BEST singers I have ever heard. His heart is in his singing and he brings so much compassion that you can almost feel his pain. I have loved Danny’s singing ever since American Idol. I hope to hear more of him. I really love this song.!!!

16. Cheryl says:

This is the best country song on the radio right now. The video speaks for itself.

17. Jaci says:

WOW! I don’t recall him singing this well on Idol and I love this song so much more than the first song he released. This is absolutely beautiful and I hope it helps him heal the pain he’s going through. I’m hopeful others will hear this song and begin to heal their broken hearts as well. Best wishes to Danny for a successful future!!

18. sandra says:

This song perfectly somes up the loss of a spouse. I lost mine suddenly after a relatively simple surgery, no one understands