me dad opt Will You Step Out And Walk With Me At Detroit Zoo?

In memory of my Dad, ‘The Big Indian,’ and best friend Cindy Perusse, who both suffered from diabetes, won’t you please join me on ‘Team Linda Lee’ and help the American Diabetes Association with a very fun,  ‘Step Out’ Walk to Fight Diabetes on Saturday, October 2nd at the Detroit Zoo?

I cannot believe that it has been nearly one year, since my Dad died from diabetes related complications. And my best friend Cindy died at age 49, after suffering from diabetes her whole life. Diabetes is such an insidious disease, and in memory of my loved ones, I have formed a team, and I hope you will join me and my whole family as we walk together to raise money and awareness for the American Diabetes Association.

Please CLICK HERE to join my ‘FUN-raising team’ and we will see you on Saturday October 2nd at the Detroit Zoo! This will really be a GREAT day, a family friendly event, with live music and entertainment, breakfast provided, goodie bags for all the participants and a FREE ‘health & Wellness Fair.’

You can still help, even if you are unable to walk with us, by making a donation on our Team Linda Lee webpage.

Comments (7)
  1. Amanda says:

Hey Linda!
    I just signed up for the walk. Can’t wait 🙂
    I’m walking for my grandma who has type 2 right now.

1. Linda Lee says:

Thank YOU Amanda!! I cannot wait to see you at the Detroit Zoo on Saturday October 2nd!!! Almost my whole family is wlking with us too….I am looking forward to walking with YOU too! God bless you!

1. Amanda says:

Awesome! I can’t wait. It will be a wonderful time.

2. Christie Von Itter says:

I can’t figure out how to update what I have collected offline 😦 I show $35.00 online, but I have collected $250.00 offline 🙂

3. Christie Von Itter says:

OH CRAP! Now I am listed twice. HELP!

1. Linda Lee says:

No worries Christie!!! I’ll see if I can delete one of you…hehehe…if not, DO NOT WORRY! And THANKS for joining out WINNING team! Just be sure to raise a minimum of $25….goal for each walker is $125, but as long as you can get $25 in donations to the American Diabetes Association, you’re all set!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.

Listen Live