trace adkins opt Trace Adkins Happy Being A Grandpa.
[lastfm]Trace Adkins[/lastfm] is among a handful of today’s country stars who are enjoying being a grandpa. Trace shares the joy of when your children have children.

[lastfm]Trace Adkins[/lastfm] will perform at the Grand Ole Opry on October 23 where his buddy [lastfm]Blake Shelton[/lastfm] will be inducted as a member of the Opry family. Trace is currently in the Top 20 on the country charts with his latest single, “This Ain’t No Love Song.”

Comments (14)
  1. Susan says:

I’m glad he enjoys being a grandpa. LOL He is one of my 4 yr old grandson’s favorite singers!! He also LOVES watching Extreme Home Makeover & his dream team of celebraties to help would be, Trace, John Cena, Triple H, The Big Show & I think his last one was Toby Keith. He thinks Trace & Toby can hold their own with the wrestlers. and being a grandparent is GREAT!!!!

2. phyllis.vernon@yahoo.com says:

Congratulations Trace on you being a “GRANDPA”. You will be wonderful at spoiling the little one!! They are so sweet and lovable. I know you will enjoy your grandchild, I have 4 grandchildren. So have fun!!!

3. pearlwheeler says:

trace akins you look for being a grandfather.

4. sylvia says:

you r the best i have everyone of your songs downloaded in my ipod you r helping me walk the treadmill at the gym and getting my strength back thank u u truly r an inspiration 2 me sylvia

5. celia cook says:

CONGRATS!!!! well you know now that you will have plenty of stories that can be converted into hit songs….. Best Wishes to you and your family.. Celia

6. Maria says:

Congratulations Trace on your grandson. I too have a grandson and adore my little man. Grand-parenthood is the best.

7. Tina says:

Congrats Trace on you being a Grandpa. Have fun spoiling your grandson. Best wishes to you and your family,God Bless you all.

8. Denise says:

Congratulations! You are one hot grandpa!

9. Marilyn says:

Congratulations on being a Grandpa Trace !! Grandchildren are the best. I just became a Grandmother in 2008 and 2009, To two Beautiful Granddaughters who are my Heart. God Bless Your Family. Love You trace !!!!

10. Christine Bliss says:

Congrats on being a grandparent. I have 6 grandchildren and they are my life. Grandchildren are God’s rewards for me. You will absolutely adore and cherish the special times with your grandson. I can already see you two fishing together. You are my favorite singer and you make my old heart skip several beats. Enjoy and keep on doing what you are doing.

11. Brandi says:

Wow. Congrats. I’m not afraid to admit he might be the best looking Grandpa ever. 🙂

12. stormy says:

Congrats!! Know the little one is a special joy to your heart, Im so happy for you! … Lots of LOVE from all your FANS!

13. audrey corley says:

Hey Trace!! Congrats on becoming a grandfather! Another fabulous accomplishment!!

14. Susan says:

You will love being a grandpa. I became a grandma this year.
    Congrats! and Enjoy!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.

Listen Live