If you’re working on getting in shape, ‘beach bod’ ready for the summer, check out these awesome dieting and weight loss tips from the expert personal trainers who definitely get results! The ‘Biggest Loser’s’ Jillian Michaels, Bob Harper, and Alison Sweeney are sharing their secrets for burning fat, boosting energy, and staying motivated in 2011 and beyond.
- Gradually rehab your eating habits. Drastic changes are nearly impossible to maintain. A smarter approach? Add a new nutritious food to your diet each week.
- Steer clear of temptation. If you always pass your favorite fast-food restaurant on the way home from work, find an alternate route or pop some gum when you drive by.
- Be realistic. If it’s been ages since you exercised, don’t vow to jog three miles a day. Start small: Go for a walk three times a week. Tackling little goals will inspire you to take on larger ones.
- Get fit with like-minded friends. Join an exercise class with a friend or two so you can cheer each other on.
- Shop for a week’s worth of meals. Create a healthy menu, then put the foods you’ll need — and only those foods — on your shopping list.
What great tips can you share with those of us who are trying to lost weight and stay in shape?