MMM, pie! There is nothing better than a good pie…wait, there is only a few things better than pie, one we will save your imagination, and the other is a good drink! Let’s celebrate National Banana Cream Pie Day, not with pie, but with one of my favorite drinks!
Now, I love to have a good party, and sometimes pie can do the trick, but most of the times, NOT. To make this National Banana Cream Pie day a blast, I thought I would break out one of my favorite drinks ever: The Cooptastic Banana Cream Pie Martini!
OK, I may have some help with the recipe. I have found this and a few other of my “tried and true” drink recipes on TotalBeverage.com!
BANANA CREAM PIE MARTINI – INGREDIENTS:
– 1 ounce of creme de banane liqueur (see below)
– 1 ounce of vodka (I use Svedka Vanilla vodka, but see below)
– 1/2 ounce of Baileys Irish Cream
– 1/2 ounce of white creme de cacao
BANANA CREAM PIE MARTINI – MIXING DIRECTIONS:
1. Chill a martini glass while you are preparing the drink.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
3. Pour all ingredients into the ice-filled shaker.
4. Shake vigorously to combine.
5. Strain into your chilled martini glass.
6. Garnish as desired.
Now, the website says that you can do some mixing and matching to find the right combination that you desire. I personally use a Banana flavored vodka for that extra banana awesomeness! But check out a few of their other ideas here to make your drink perfect for you tonight or any night you want to enjoy this! Make sure you check out my favorite Margarita recipe, here!