jason michael caroll acm Jason Michael Carrolls Relationship With Cracker Barrel

While backstage here at the ACM Awards in Las Vegas, we had a chance to talk with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jason Michael Carroll[/lastfm].  While we were talking, we learned about his special relationship with Cracker Barrel!

Jason Michael Carroll has a new found relationship with Cracker Barrel.  He signed a deal with the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store after leaving Sony.  This is the first deal of its kind that Cracker Barrel has created.  The day that any music from Jason is released it will be available both at the Old Country Store and even on iTunes!

“So July 25th, when the album [“Numbers”] comes out you will be able to go to any Old Country store location, pick up a biscuit, and my CD.  And it will be on iTunes as well!”

We talked a little more about Cracker Barrel.  His favorite thing to eat there?

“Chicken fried chicken with the sawmill gravy on the chicken.”

But this is not his first relationship with Cracker Barrel. He used to work there.  Listen in to his story of the little old lady he used to sing to:

Comments (8)
  1. Pat says:

Jason Michael Carroll is the “REAL DEAL” for Country Music. I have “Numbers” on my computer already, : ) Can’t wait for it to be released tomorrow on iTunes,I will be buying it again for my iPod and then will be getting the CD on the 25th of July thanks to my HTF’s thats, (Honky Tonk Friends) for those that don’t know about Jason’s huge fan base. He needs to come back to Washington state and Cracker Barrel needs to build in out state, for me to get a copy of the CD in July I would have to drive to Montana. I live in Tacoma. Love JMC !!! I have been a fan since I won 2 tickets with KMPS in Seattle to see Jason at our state fair in Puyallup, Wa. fall of 2006. I had goosebumps from the minute he started to sing and when he sang Alyssa Lies, it was my life and I almost ran from the building, but Becky Brenner, Program Director of KMPS said to sit, she held on to me and the tears just flowed from my eyes til I couldn’t really see. I got to meet Jason that day and the rest is history. I have been to over 60 concerts, but not just to see Jason in concert but to visit with the many wonderful people I have met from that one awesome free concert. There is a photo of me with Jason and Josh Thompson on Jason’s web site under “Fans” it was taken in Portland, OR. last Jan. so excited for the new single “Numbers” will try and catch it on your station, I listen to many online. Country Hugs, Pat Oliver

2. Nic says:

I love JMC!! Can’t wait for his new album!!

1. Kim Turner says:

JMC HTF”S Will Be Running to Cracker Barrel July 25th To Grab Up Al l The Numbers CDS! Don’t Know Who JMC Is Go Get His New Cd July 25th At A Cracker Barrel ! Been A JMC Fan since 2007 .Go Check Him Out At upcoming Shows In your area! You Will Lost For Words Best Country Entertainer !!

3. JMCs_Place says:

I’m so proud of Jason Michael Carroll. He’s a man with exceptional talent. I’ve been a fan since 2007 and intend to support him & his career as long as he’s making music!

4. Teresa Salazar says:

Jason Carroll is an awesome performer and the only one I’ve ever felt the NEED to actually see in concert!!! THANK U Cracker Barrel for gettin this fella back out there!!

5. Jean says:

I have been a fan of Jason Michael Carroll since 1999 when he opened for Brad Paisley in Raleigh, NC. Jason is not only a great singer/song writer, but an awesome individual as well. He truly loves his fans. His interaction with them from the stage is amazing. I found it very exciting to finally be able to download “NUMBERS” from itunes today & I am definitely looking forward to the release of the CD in July! Jason’s music never disappoints…..my favorite country artist by far!

6. Laurie says:

Loved this interview. I have been a big fan of JMC since 2007 and and am looking forward to his new CD coming out July 25. He always has great stories to tell and they reflect in his song writing. Please bring his back to Detroit, we need a JMC show!!!