If you simply forgot today was Valentine’s Day…or cash strapped but still want to show your loved one how much you care, here’s a Top 10 quick, cheap and easy ‘last minute’ ways to shower your Valentine with love! Just might keep you out of the dog house too.
Here are the Top 10 quick and easy last minute Valentine’s Day gift suggestions to keep you out of the proverbial dog house.
1) Homemade gift certificates – Grab a pen, some colored paper and get busy.
2) Romantic gesture – Put 100 folded pieces of paper all over the bed, each with a different reason why you love him/her. Best present ever!”
3) Sing him or her a love song – Getting serenaded is pretty romantic.
4) Flowers – Predictable? Yes. Easily obtainable? Yes. A last-minute gift idea win? Yes.
5) Make a donation in his or her honor – To your beloved’s favorite charity.
6) Sponsor a dog in your loved one’s name – You can do this online in minutes. Your sweetheart may already have a pet, but here’s a way to get him or her another furry friend without actually bringing one home. For $50 you can sponsor a dog in your sweetheart’s name through Operation Second Chance’s Jail House Dogs. This is a great way to make your loved one happy while helping our furry friends.
7) Chocolates, candies or other sweets – Once again, this is a quick and easy gift for last minute shoppers.
8) Date night – The restaurants will be crowded, but you should still be able to take your sweetheart to a movie. Let him or her pick the movie — and splurge for popcorn and Coke. Seriously.
9) Cook something special – Cook dinner, or even just whip up a special desert.
10) Post a romantic note for all the world to see – Bloggers, Facebookers, Romantics of the world, this is true love in the 21st century.
What was your Best/Worst ever Valentine’s Day (or Valentine’s Gift)?