March is Reading Month and 99.5 WYCD’s Dr. Don Morning Show with DocRachael, Grunwald and Jason will be going around to local elementary schools to read to your kids again this year!

“Readers become leaders. Reading is the one skill that everyone needs to learn to stay fresh and dynamic.” – Michigan Department of Education

We have always enjoyed coming out to your schools and visiting with your students and children! Thank you for a great opportunity!

March Is Reading Month is sponsored in part by: Genisys Credit Union, MET Michigan Education Trust, Shrine Circus

Comments (7)
  1. Jennifer Weldon says:

Hello, I am writing to see if you guys could go to my children’s school. My sons’ go to Ottawa Elementary at 18601 Millar, Clinton Township, MI. Gage is a 3rd grader in Mrs. Christopoulous’ Classroom and Austin is a 1st Grader in Mr. Schulte & Mrs. Clark’s Classroom. The prinicipal there is Mr. Dwayne Lockhart and can be contacted at 586-723-6600 or DLockhart@cvs.k12.mi.us. My boys listen to you all the time, like I do and would LOVE to have you come in.

1. Jason the 300lb. Cowboy says:

Hey Jennifer, You have to click the link on the website to submit your info. Our promotions Director is setting up the readings.

1. Jennifer Weldon says:

Thank you!

2. Leigh Dresser says:

Rachel, last year you read to my classroom and they loved it. I do have a special education classroom and we listen to your station every morning to get us started. We were wondering if it might be possible for you to come and read to us again. Thanks for all you do.

1. Jason the 300lb. Cowboy says:

Hey Leigh, can you email us at the link in the story? That way we can try to accomidate you on our schedule. Thanks

3. Sabrina VanVyve says:

hey i go to endevour middle school and me and my teacher listen to your station ALL the time me and him would like to know if you would to read to us even though we are a middle school

1. Staff says:

Have your parent or teacher submit the form on this page! Thanks!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 99.5 WYCD Detroit's Best Country

Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.

Listen Live