As much as I’d like to stop talking about or even say the word “twerk” anymore, it’s big news these days. Last week a YouTube video titled “Worst Twerk Fail EVER – Girl Catches On Fire!” became a sensation with over 9 million views in less than a week. As hilarious as it was to see a girl catch her yoga pants on fire after falling over onto her coffee table which had burning candles on it, many skeptics say the video was a fake. They were absolutely right! Jimmy Kimmel was behind the whole thing and he confesses to the hoax with the twerking girl in the video below. It is pretty funny and also just goes to show you; don’t believe everything you see on TV.