Making someone’s day is easier than you might think, and most often it does not even cost you a dime. One thing is for sure, if more people made even one little effort every day to make someone else happy, this world would be a much better and happier place! Here are 5 easy ways to make someones day….
1) Buy someone’s coffee. If you knew that a $2 cup of caffeine could change someone’s day, week or their whole perspective would you do it?
2) Smile…with eye contact. In a world where smart phones rule it can be heart-stopping, wonderful and double-take-worthy to lock eyes with someone grinning. Happiness is contagious!
3) Give what you can. Maybe you have a few shirts you don’t wear anymore or a few children’s books you can bear to part with. The thing about giving a little is that when everyone gives a little, suddenly it turns into a lot.
4) Get in touch. Then listen. Maybe a grandparent is chomping at the bit to hear about your adventures, or maybe an old friend had a really bad day. Get in touch with those people that are dying to hear from you.
5) Give someone a small but sincere compliment. “Pretty dress!” or “Nice shoes!” When you notice something, like a new haircut, or cute purse, TELL that person and you could just make their day!
When was last time someone ‘made you day‘ by doing or saying something nice to you?Comments