Luke Bryan is playing two SOLD OUT shows at DTE Energy Music Theatre on Wednesday and Thursday night. We’ve set up a cheat sheet for all the concert goers on everything you might need to know.
- It is going to happen. Leave early! Wednesday night will be especially crazy due to a concert at the Palace of Auburn Hills at the same time.
- The parking lot opens up at 2:30pm, if you want to tailgate before the show. Doors open at 6:00pm. Cole Swindell hits the stage at 7:05, followed by Lee Brice at 7:50, and Luke Bryan at 9:10.
Where 99.5 WYCD Will Be
- Edwards & Lee will be broadcasting live at the West Entrance from 3 to 7pm. Jack Shell is up next from 7-9pm.
- Dr. Don, Rachael, & Grunwald will be hanging out at the Arbor Bar, inside DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Be on the lookout for the WYCD Parking Lot Patrol before the show. We’ll be handing out prizes, upgrading tickets, and the WYCD Cash Man could be fattening your wallets! Make sure to wear your WYCD!
Coyote Joe’s Official After Party
- Join Rob Stone at Coyote Joe’s in Utica, after both shows, from 8:00pm to Midnight!
- Cole Swindell will be making a special appearance at Coyote Joe’s on Wednesday night! You don’t want to miss it!
- Use the hashtag #TeamWYCD on Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram! You could see your posts, tweets, and photos show up on WYCD.com
Tickets are sold out to both shows, but we still have tickets to Luke Bryan’s Thursday show! Click here to see how to win your tickets and a chance to meet Luke Bryan!