Thanksgiving is the time of the year where most of us reflect about what we are most thankful for in our lives! I count my blessings every single day, but on Thanksgiving when I am surrounded by family & friends, it’s just the BEST! Country music artists write about what they believe in too, about faith, family and about being thankful for the blessings they have. My favorite by Martina McBride is included in this list…. but did I miss your favorite? Here are my “top 10 songs about being THANKFUL“ with the music video’s too!
Top 8 Songs About Being Thankful!
1) ‘Live Like You Were Dying‘ by Tim McGraw
2) ‘This‘ by Darius Rucker
3) ‘Thank God I’m a Country Boy‘ by John Denver
4) ‘But for the Grace of God‘ by Keith Urban
5) ‘I’m Alive,’ by Kenny Chesney and Dave Matthews
6) ‘I Could Not Ask for More‘ by Sara Evans
7) ‘Last Day of My Life‘ by Phil Vassar
8) ‘It’s a Great Day to Be Alive‘ by Travis Tritt
9) ‘Blessed‘ by Martina McBride (Linda Lee’s FAVORITE song about being THANKFUL!)
10) ‘Lucky Man‘ by Montgomery Gentry
What is YOUR favorite song about being THANKFUL?
Read more at The Boot