People are pretty willing to trust the superstitions of the notorious ‘Old Wives Tales‘ when it comes to having a baby. Some of the stuff they tell us is pretty convincing, but most of it is ridiculous…
When you’re pregnant, even total strangers will feel free to tell you an ‘Old Wives Tale‘ about your baby-to-be! Some of these are pretty funny, and most likely just a coincidence if it actually occurs!
Most common pregnancy ‘Old Wives Tales’
1) If you get heartburn during pregnancy, your baby will be born with a full head of hair.
2) If you eat vegetables while pregnant, your baby will like them later.
3) If anyone refuses to give a pregnant woman something they’re craving, they’ll get a sty in their eye. Ha!
4) If you look at something ugly while pregnant, your baby will be born ugly.
5) If you drink too much coffee when pregnant, your baby will be born with light brown birthmarks.
6) A full moon will induce labor.
7) If you’re crabby while pregnant, your baby will cry all the time. But if you’re happy, they’ll be happy.
What ‘Old Wives Tales’ did you hear when you were pregnant and did it come true?