Charlie Sheen is expected to announce he has HIV on the Today show this morning. But before that, details are emerging about the alleged cover-up. Here’s a rundown:
- Charlie Sheen has reportedly had HIV for years. Some sources say he’s known about it for at least four years.
- He’s alleging that he “beat” the disease because after taking medication it’s “undetectable” in his system.
- Charlie decided to go public after learning that the National Enquirer planned to out him on Wednesday. To get ahead of the story, he booked himself on this morning’s Today show. The Enquirer then rushed to get its cover out Monday.
- The tabloid claims the actor has spent millions of dollars to silence his former lovers, who’ve been threatening to sue him after learning he hid his HIV status.
- Gossip Cop reports that his ex-wife Denise Richards and their two daughters do not have the disease.
- A source says Denise has known Charlie was HIV positive for a “number of years.”
Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.