By: Linda Lee
Here’s what NOT to wear on a date if you really wanna impress the ladies!
You don’t need to stress about ‘what to wear’ on a date, and the truth is that some single guys just need a little help and direction. Clothes can truly make or break the man, especially a guy who is looking to get more dates! We’re here for you with this list, according the the woman’s lil’ handbook called ‘Cosmo‘ magazine!.
Here’s the list of things you should leave out on your next date:
1. Fedoras (unless you’re Kid Rock, you can’t pull that off.)
2. Your favorite teams jersey (Only if you’re going to a game.)
3. Backwards hats. (You can’t take 5 min. to do your hair?)
4. Bootcut Jeans with dress shoes. (Uh-oh bootcut is all I own!)
5. Way too much cologne (Easy with the Axe body spray bro!)
Special thanks to my stylish partner Rob Stone for his comments above in parenthesis!