After the success of the Safe Ride Home program that started on Thanksgiving Eve, Southfield based law firm, David Christensen Law is reimbursing New Years Eve party goers up to $35 for their ride home.
It’s simple to collect, just call a cab or Uber to take you from the bar to your home. Pay for the ride that night and get a receipt. The next day, simply email a copy of your receipt along with a copy of your driver’s license to email@example.com to receive a reimbursement of up to $35.
- Offer is good from 4 p.m. on Dec. 31 to 4 a.m. on Jan. 1.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- Maximum reimbursement is $35, good for a one-way ride to your home.
- Receipts must be received by Christensen Law by midnight, Jan. 4, 2016. to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Ride must be within Wayne, Macomb, Oakland and Washtenaw counties.
- Provider of ride must be a licensed taxi company or Uber.
Email a copy of the official taxi company or Uber receipt along with a copy of your valid driver’s license to firstname.lastname@example.org or send those materials to Christensen Law Safe Ride Home, 25925 Telegraph Road, Suite 200, Southfield, MI 48033. Questions should be directed to (248) 213-4900 for more details.