By: Rob Stone
Great News! Those addictive foods and drinks you indulge in may actually be GOOD for YOU! Here’s a list of some food and drinks you may have been avoiding with your New Years Resolution that you should bring back in your life!
- Cheese – Study from U of M shows a preservative found in cheese called nisin was proven to noticeably reduce the size of tumors in mice.
- Champagne – Reading University found weekly consumption of champagne may help delay the onset of degenerative brain disorders such as dementia
- Coffee – American Heart Association found drinking 1-5 cups a day is associated with a lower risk of mortality.
- Beer! – A 110 yr old woman credits her longevity to drinking 3 beers and a whiskey every day for 70 years!
- Grilled Cheese – May not actually be healthy but a study found that people who love grilled cheese have more sex and sex is proven to boost endorphins and memory plus burns calories. Grilled cheese for dinner it is!!!
Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.