By: Frank Williams Jr.
In the constant struggle of trying not to offend someone. Researchers have come up with a list they call the 15 Golden Rules of Social Media.
They are as follows:
- Thou shalt not over-share on Facebook.
- One must NEVER chat someone up using LinkedIn or any other professional media platform.
- Do not look through your spouses phone.
- Thou shalt not post on Twitter of Facebook while emotional.
- Be mindful of when you use the “Reply All” button. Especially if gossiping about someone…
- Thou shalt NEVER send a text or message in ANGER.
- Refrain from putting kisses on messages that are directed at clients or work colleagues.
- Thou shalt not text or message when drunk.
- Thou shalt never post to social media when drunk.
- ALWAYS text or message if you’re going to be late for a meeting or arrangement.
- It is far more effective to CALL YOUR BOSS instead of texting them if you’re in need of a sick day.
- Be A good friend. Always text AND Facebook a person to wish them Happy Birthday.
- Although easier. NEVER break-up with someone via text or social media!
- If you have bad news, do not text, ALWAYS call
- NEVER gossip about someone via text or social media.
What are some that YOU think should be added to the list?
Guide: Little Caesars Arena Concert ScheduleMany of the top names in music have already booked dates at the new arena. Here are the music events booked at the arena so far.
Here’s What You Should Know About Little Caesars ArenaIf you are heading to Little Caesars Arena, you will want to bookmark this page.