The Official 15 Commandments of Social Media!
By: Frank Williams Jr.
In the constant struggle of trying not to offend someone. Researchers have come up with a list they call the 15 Golden Rules of Social Media.
They are as follows:
- Thou shalt not over-share on Facebook.
- One must NEVER chat someone up using LinkedIn or any other professional media platform.
- Do not look through your spouses phone.
- Thou shalt not post on Twitter of Facebook while emotional.
- Be mindful of when you use the “Reply All” button. Especially if gossiping about someone…
- Thou shalt NEVER send a text or message in ANGER.
- Refrain from putting kisses on messages that are directed at clients or work colleagues.
- Thou shalt not text or message when drunk.
- Thou shalt never post to social media when drunk.
- ALWAYS text or message if you’re going to be late for a meeting or arrangement.
- It is far more effective to CALL YOUR BOSS instead of texting them if you’re in need of a sick day.
- Be A good friend. Always text AND Facebook a person to wish them Happy Birthday.
- Although easier. NEVER break-up with someone via text or social media!
- If you have bad news, do not text, ALWAYS call
- NEVER gossip about someone via text or social media.
What are some that YOU think should be added to the list?